Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oatmeal Festival Tournament

Today was pretty eventful and fun. We had the "famous" Oatmeal Festival Tournament for softball. We had a game last night at 10pm but the games really did not start until today. It has been a while since I have been able to play in tournaments (just because of kids and their sports). But since it was about 2 minutes from my house, we were able to play. We won our first game last night and then for some reason we just started playing like crap. We did get cheated by the umpires because they suck too. Am I bitter? No, not one bit. hahaha It was an exhausting day for Cutter though because his poor little body is just so small and he gets so tired and it was so hot. But he had fun.....he ran around the bases and hit the ball and threw the ball...that was not all he threw. He threw a fit because he did not want to take a nap. All in all it was a good day, although I could not hit worth anything. But I did find a bat that I liked since mine got stolen. I like the Miken Camo.....it's awesome. When I win millions, I am going to buy me that bat. No wait, I will buy lots of bats so I can choose which one I want to use. Matt did really well today too. I was very proud of him he way that he played. We ended up getting 5th place in the tournament, but our friends from Round Rock ended up winning the tournament so we cheered them on. They are so funny and good people. We barbequed on the grill and just hung out and played ball. An all around good day. I guess today was pretty exhauting for me too since I did not get to sleep until 5am. I just kept tossing and turning and just could not sleep. But hopefully tonight, I will get some more sleep before I have to get up in the morning.
Peace out!

0 comments: