There was a lot going on for us this Halloween. As you can see, I am barely now able to post anything that happened in October. Anyways, there is this place that the kids love and we go all the time called Gattiland. It's got pizza, pasta and salad. It also has a ton of games and the kids play all the time. Here is Cutter and Taylor at Gattiland right after they had it decorated for Halloween. I tried telling Taylor that the cowboys suck, but he still insists on wearing the jersey. Here is a picture of Matt, Taylor, and myself at the church trunk
or treat. He dressed up as Emil from Ratatouille (the fat rat) and Matt and I were softball players (of course). We had a chili cook off and I ended up winning the "hottest" chili. Although, I really did not think that my chili was all that hot. At the trunk or treat, Cutter was so funny. He was running through a "maze" that was just done out of trash bags. Him and Will (his friend from church) would just run around and around the maze. It was his favorite thing to do there besides getting candy. The next picture is of Cutter at the next trunk or treat that they
had here in Bertram. He had a blast there too. He trunk or treated first and then he jumped on one of thos
e big jumpy thingy's....I can't remember the names of those things. And then he played games and won prizes. He then went on with the big kids and climbed a big slide jumpy thingy. He won more prizes and then went on a train....not once, not twice, but three times. The next pictures are of actual Halloween. We did not do much, but we trick or treated downtown. All the businesses in the area get together and so the kids don't have to wander all over town. It's actually quite cool. The kids got a ton of candy and I didn't have to wander and drive
the kids all over town. YIPPEE!!! Taylor dressed up as a gangsta rapper....or at least that is how it started out. Then, I found this adidas outfit and it was on! We bought some fake chains that went really well and the outfit just came into play. It turned out to be perfect and Taylor absolutely loved it. So instead of being a gangsta rapper, he ended up being Run DMC, and he actually knew who Run DMC was....that is the funny part!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Halloween 2008
Posted by Dina at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.gif)





0 comments:
Post a Comment