Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taylor's Bowl Game

Taylor had his last game of the season at the beginning of November. The ended up playing Round Rock Colts in a bowl game at Round Rock High School. He really wasn't into the game being as he was tired that day and I think the season took a toll on him. But in the end, the Northwest Austin Pop Warner Longhorns Junior Pee Wee ended up winning this game and walking away with a medal. Taylor is not wearing his because his dad took his and Taylor did not realize that I had gotten one for us here at the house. Here he is in the first picture with his friend Jeremiah

(Juice is what everyone calls him). Cutter even calls him "Juice." The next picture is of the entire team after their victory! It was good to see that they are happy after their win. I think all in all, Taylor's team record was 4-3. Not so good, but not bad either. I am just happy that the season is over and I don't have to run all over God's creation to get him to his games, although we all know that I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am so very proud of Taylor!

0 comments: